Monday, February 8, 2021

We are having fun with the K,Ks

That is what happens when you get past 90. Just you wait. Well this was my turn to do the washing and strip my bed. Breakfast was spam, fried potatoes and egg. Lunch was fish, broccoli, carrots and potato salad. Afternoon spent cleaning things from bath room cabinets to go to Alden's or Salvation Army. Alden will come this week end with the big car as there are things outside that we want to get rid of. Yes we are cutting down but it is hard to tackle my closets. Clothes that Dad and Lovely gave me. I don't think I will ever wear a dress again, then there is shoes. Evening meal was pizza and craisins.




4 comments:

  1. I got pizza for dinner tonight... Pizza Hut...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get the little frozen pizza from Cost-Co, I put in the little oven for 12 minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wear a dress for no good reason, I might do that soon, why not

    ReplyDelete
  4. You never know when you'd need a dress or a skirt.

    ReplyDelete