Wednesday, September 1, 2021

A day with Alden

 Same breakfast cold cereal and banana. Back to fight with the computer which took one hour to finally get the screen to come on. Alden came to take me to the dentist. I had another cleaning. Then we went to Denny's and I had scrambled eggs and two bacon. We got home an Alden went to Walmart, Costco and the bank. Maryannia came to play cards and I was the winner finally. Alden came with the groceries and he put them all away while we were playing cards. Then Alden had some business to take care of and he went to the pool, then he trimmed some bushes. We had ham and cheese sandwiches and cottage cheese for evening meal. Alan called to SKYPE so Alan thinks the problem is the On-Off switch so he did a few changes and for me to just leave the computer on and it will go to sleep until I wiggle the mouse. Alden left at about 8:45 pm. wake it up.





3 comments:

  1. It took from 7:37 am to 9:09 for the mouse to wake up. I think I will try and wiggle the mouse every hour when I am not on the computer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I read that... but tonight, only 11 minutes...

    ReplyDelete