Friday, September 24, 2021

Did we have rain? Yes

 This morning I had Oatmeal and banana for breakfast and my last coffee so I will be using the ginger tea or make American coffee or hot water which is good. I called Ben and he will come sometime when he is in the area and show me how to adjust the speaker for skype. I also made a Dr. appointment for Nov. 11,2021 to check on the pain medication for me. And yes we had a nice rain several times today. Lunch was cream of mushroom soup and beans. Snack time was pudding, evening meal was mashed potato, beans and cheese. Then it was news and game shows.



3 comments:

  1. I'll email you what the doctors prescribed for my mom because they took x-rays and Mom has bone spurs along her spine which causes the pain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had bone spurs on my heels and they gave me cortisone shots and it went away. The spurs are real painful that was when I was issued the disabled sign for my car.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They gave my Mom a shot, but it didn't help much with her walking. And hopefully the pain pills will get her up and going... we will see.

    ReplyDelete