Thursday, December 2, 2021

McKenna came to help

This morning for breakfast I made oat meal with raisins and banana. McKenna called early and said she would like to come this morning as this afternoon they will be house hunting again. Makenna went to the bank for me and she mailed a letter for me which I put out several times but the mailman came after dark and we brought it back in the house. We were going over some of the houses they will see today. McKenna also put up the few Christmas decorations that I have. Lunch was chicken, mac. & cheese and baked beans. Our snack time was chocolate pudding with whipped cream. I haven't gotten a report from them for today. This is such job as the houses go on sale and are sold right away. People are over biding also. I just keep praying.



 

1 comment: