Thursday, December 30, 2021

Warmer today

 Yes it is warmer and no rain. Breakfast was cold cereal. Yes when I moved here my remark was this is my last move. Never thinking I would be disabled. Well God had other plans for me. But I am looking forward to this move.  I am still trying to get things in order. One more day and Ethel will be gone and it will be a New Year. Lunch was chicken pot pie the last one in the freezer. Alden is so busy so they didn't get a chance to come up here. Evening meal was left overs of whatever. 



4 comments:

  1. It must be so sad to see Ethel go after all these years. I didn't think you would move either but God had other plans........

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Grape Vine is safe to drive now? Chad will drive Aunt Ethel up on 12/31?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ethel leaves Saturday 1/01/2022. Jn will be here at 7:00 am to load up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are NOT disabled, just need a little help....

    ReplyDelete