Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Beautiful weather

 Up this morning and to the kitchen for breakfast at 9:15am which was oatmeal with banana and raisins. Alan and I are doing great at eating all the leftovers. The frig. is looking quite bare. We expect Alden and Gina back here late Thursday night. Lunch was green salad and chicken soup. Alan was cutting his hair and I tried to help him but that was hard for me to do. I added my 2022 pictures to a DVD which I save in my safe. Evening meal was rice, green salad, grapes and a chocolate chip cookie which Paige made. Alan and I played hand and foot. and my score was only 200 paints less than Alan's.



2 comments:

  1. I like the way you wrote that: you were only 200 points behind, which means you still lost! ha, ha, ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right but I was ahead until the last round.

    ReplyDelete