Sunday, January 29, 2023

Church today

 Up at 7:30am and get ready for church which had pictures of the largest church in the world and how it was built in a couple years with God's help, the pastor of this church was our speaker today and our pastor David Jeramiah visited his church in India. Then Alan and I went to IHOP for brunch. I had a nap this afternoon, Paige made dinner which was green salad, scalloped potatoes and chicken. Alan and I played "Hand and Foot" Alan won. Alan took my socks off and he prayed for my health as we are trying to get my medication done right.



4 comments:

  1. are you still waking up with pain?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. at about 2:00am I wake up with pain then I take a TRAMADOL and about 5:30 or six in the morning I get pain and get dressed.

      Delete
  2. So it seems like this procedure might be working.

    ReplyDelete