Monday, March 4, 2024

Getting things done

 Breakfast was cold cereal and coffee. Came to my room to get things done which I did not do while I was not feeling well. I did not even make my bed completely while I was sick. Then there was to store toilet tissue and bag up trash. Alden returned my washing which I folded and put away. I used my gadget to pick up things from the floor, I am so glad that Marianna gave me that gadget, I have many helper things which makes things safer for me. Lunch was two eggs over easy on toast. Had a afternoon nap and evening meal was rice, ground beef, corn and cottage cheese and a biscuit. Alden and I played two games of Rummy-Q and he won both games.



2 comments:

  1. Yes, use whatever gadgets you have to make your life easier!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have one of those picker upper too

    ReplyDelete