Friday, May 3, 2024

This is Friday

 Up early and dressed, went to my recliner and slept until 9:45am and I should have met McKenna and Emma at 9:30am to have my socks put on, yes I over slept. It seems like I sleep better in the morning than at night. After breakfast I did my bible reading. Lunch was two eggs over easy on toast then afternoon was to put away a puzzle which I had put together a while ago and get ready to put another puzzle together. This evening Alden and I played RummyQue and I was the winner of all three games. It is so great that I can play games with my family as Marianna said she and John were sick for a month and she almost forgot how to play the games when she went back to play at the club.

 


1 comment:

  1. I'm glad she was able to go back to play cards at the club!

    ReplyDelete