Tuesday, June 18, 2024

This is Tuesday

 Breakfast was cold cereal with banana and hot water. Last night I had leg cramps, so I just remembered that I had not been eating my banana a day and I didn't know that we had bananas in the kitchen so I made sure that I ate the banana a day today. I had a time in my recliner then I did my computer things and I called Annie just to talk about how I am doing. My lunch was two scrambled eggs and a slice of toast. I am doing OK and Pam is getting my meals and conversation with her. Evening meal was soup and two crackers. 



4 comments:

  1. How are you doing with the passing of Aunt Ethel?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you called me back. What is that picture of?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was good as Ethel didn't want to live any longer. The picture is just north of SD on HI way 1.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She must have been tired of her body not functioning, after the stroke.

    ReplyDelete