Sunday, November 29, 2015

Update of Thanksgiving

Ethel and I left at 12:00 noon to go down to Alden's. Ethel's grandson Sam came to Alden's to take Ethel to Chad's for a get together there, Ethel took Pumpkin pie from Cost Co.
I stayed at Alden's. They cooked a great dinner with everything for Thanksgiving, turkey, ham, dressing, green bean hot dish, sweet potatoes and plenty of mashed potatoes and gravy. I took apple pie and pecan pie and rolls from Cost Co. I informed Alden that I will not cook anything this year but I can pick up something from the store. After dinner there was the game of shuraids played and everyone helped themselves to desert. In the evening we watched a movie. I stayed over night and Friday morning when I got up Alden and I had some time talking over what was on our minds until the rest of the family joined us. I left Alden's at about 1:00 ppm to drive home as Ethel called and said Sam had already taken her home.
Today we went to Church, pastor Dr. Mofid was the speaker on " Hope: Light Shines in the Darkness" from Genesis 1:1-3, Deuteronomy 32:10-11, Luke 1:35
After Church we went to Marie Calenders for brunch and this afternoon we put up some Christmas decorations.

No comments:

Post a Comment