Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Ethel's Birthday

This morning I went for my appointment with Dr. Rick. Then I opened my e-mail and I received my Spectrum bill which I couldn't believe $180.90 for one month. Well I made a call and they said they could give me a $1.40 credit. I feel like I should just cancel TV, internet and telephone. But then I would have nothing. I even told them I didn't get a penny Social Security raise and I was a widow senior but that didn't make any difference.
On the brighter side Mary treated us to lunch at the Bernardo Inn to celebrate Ethel's Birthday and we walked around and viewed the beautiful Christmas trees.

2 comments:

  1. This is so outrageous... Ask Annie if she knows of other options! Ask your neighbors... There has got to be other options!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We switched from Spectrum to DirecTV and mom was paying 94 dollars a month for all three, cable, internet, and TV, so is there another service provider in your area???

    ReplyDelete