Friday, December 21, 2018

Getting confident

Today I went down to Albertson's to complete my Christmas shopping. I set the TV to record a Christmas program then we viewed it. It was a good movie with so many commercials which I scrolled through. I need to record more so I get use to doing it. Well when I finished I found out that I lost the captions so I had to figure out how to get the caption on. I am so afraid that I will mess up the whole TV but I need to do these things more often so I will get use to it. I am still doing my icing and cooking meals and whatever else is needed for housekeeping. I still have the problem of my back going out of place but I am sleeping better.

1 comment:

  1. Good that you're blogging every day! You won't forget how to add pictures and things...

    ReplyDelete