Monday, December 3, 2018

One more Dr. Rick apt.

Yes the Dr. informed me that I have one more apt that the Scan Ins. pays and from then on I will have to pay the full amount. I didn't ask what a full payment is so I will ask Wednesday. But I think I will discontinue for this year. The other question is will the Ins pay for year 2019 for another 10 appointments. After my appointment I went on the tread mill and picked up Ethel from the ceramics.This afternoon I made Scalloped corn.
This afternoon we went to play cards, only four of us. Mary, Hsing, Ethel and myself.

1 comment:

  1. I'd be very interested to find out how much each session is... And don't pay... as you still have pain... But if you get 10 more for 2019, then use them... I will also find this machine to bring back for you to try. And of course, I will bring more coffee packets and a few ginger tea packets. When it's cold and raining, make sure you drink a couple... It does help with circulation!

    ReplyDelete