Monday, January 7, 2019

Check with Dr. Cheon

Yes I had my pancake with blueberries for breakfast.For the last five days I have had a problem with my left eye which feels like sand in it and some pain with a slight black eye. I decided to go to the Dr. today it being Monday. My appointment was for 10:40 am and the five story parking lot was filled up to the top floor where I parked.
This is the story when we went shopping a week ago I reached for noodle soup mix on the top shelf  at Wal-Mart and a box fell down and hit me above my eye which caused the black eye, the other problem was I had a blockage of the oil ducts in my eye and caused me to have Chalazion so I had a large eye lid. The treatment for it is warm compress four times a day until the swelling goes down. We plaid Hand and Foot this afternoon.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment