Monday, January 14, 2019

Sprinkle then rain

This morning I drooped off Ethel at the club for ceramics then I went for my treatment with Dr. Rick at 9:15 am when I went to the car it was already wet. The weather forecast was no rain for today. Then I went to the club to workout on the tread mill. We went to get our hair cut and back home with some rain. We called the ladies to inform them there will not be hand and foot today as every little while it was raining. I received a e-mail from Scott Peters that we will have to wait until three months before the time we would like the White House Tour, at that time they will give me a update.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, Annie said that they are expecting rain for three days in the Torrance area. And it just started raining here... Weather forecast did not mention rain in Taipei...and the temperature dropped.

    ReplyDelete