Friday, September 18, 2020

Another hot day

Breakfast was cold cereal. At 9:00 am we went to Albertsons and had our flu shot. Purchased milk, bananas, crab salad and cabbage. Lunch was spaghetti and meat balls. I spent time reading letters dated 1990 that I sent to dad and that dad sent to me while he was in Samoa for a couple months. I sorted out a lot of paperwork which I tossed. Afternoon snack was yogurt. Evening meal was chicken and cheese sandwich and some of the crab salad. When I say sandwich it is always one half sandwich. Then we had two fig cookies.



2 comments:

  1. 1990? He went to Samoa for a month while we were in the Taiwan?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes for over two months to help rebuild after a hurricane. Next time you come you should read the letters. There is a lot of history in those letters.

    ReplyDelete