Monday, September 21, 2020

Wash Day

I started the washing at 6:00 am it was just starting to get light. Breakfast was cold cereal and banana. I finished the washing and changed my bedding at 9:00 am. I did my Bible reading and prayer time. Lnnch was fish tacos with corn tortillas which didn't work well it was too dry. Every two hours I did exercise which Alden showed me.  Snack was yogurt and strawberries. Had a short nap and when I went to fix evening meal my back and leg were real painful, I could hardly stand. Then it was news and game shows then the pain was less. Pray, Pray.



2 comments:

  1. I did another load of laundry, too... Can't believe how many loads I need to do each week???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do two loads every other week and Ethel does the next week.

    ReplyDelete