Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Called DMV

This was a busy day. Breakfast was cold cereal. I called DMV to make a appointment for my driver test. I spent two hours on the phone and it ended up that I was asked how old I was and when I told her 91 she was shocked and she told me that Governor Newsom passed a law that anyone over 70 will get a extra year extension on their driver license. So I can drive until July 23 2021 and we will see what happens then.. Lunch was baked potato, squash, and ham. I called several friends to check in on them. Afternoon snack was a ice cream cone. Evening meal was pizza and dill pickle which Chad and Maria made. Then it was news and game shows.



3 comments:

  1. Did Chad and Maria come over recently? Or just the last time you had mentioned?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chad came about 2 weeks ago and he stayed outside and talked to Ethel and he left some thing from his garden.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So... how is their house coming along?

    ReplyDelete