Saturday, November 28, 2020

Cold morning

 When I got up to turn the heater up I checked and it was 37 outside and 67 inside. Breakfast was waffle with blueberries and whipped cream. Reading over my TRUST and going through the paper work which I received for "Do Not Attempt Resuscitation" (Allow Natural Death). It seems like you have to have so much paperwork to DIE now days. I made a list of things for Alden next time he comes, but he will not have to grocery shop for us this time as we have a great supply. Working on Annie's box. Evening meal was pizza. Wheel a Fortune and Sudoku puzzles.



3 comments:

  1. God is love... You have lots of food... yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No kidding, so much paperwork these days.... i just threw out mom and dad's tax returns from the 80's and 90's

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't keep that much paperwork around as I don't have the room!

    ReplyDelete