Sunday, November 15, 2020

I forgot to Blog

 Yes I was too involved after Alden called last night. Breakfast was cold cereal. Alden called as he was coming to pick up my car. He and Page came this morning to explain everything. We watched two Church services on the TV. Lunch was home made soup. We played hand and foot and had chocolate bark for snack. Evening meal was cottage cheese with pineapple and chips. I made some Jello with pineapple and I put some dried peas to soak to cook for Monday. I told Alden we will just be staying at home for Thanksgiving because the Virus is starting up again.



4 comments:

  1. You don't want to go over to Alden's for Thanksgiving?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are cutting down of people getting together for Thanksgiving from the Virous

    ReplyDelete
  3. You mean limiting how many people can be in the same house for Thanksgiving meal?

    ReplyDelete
  4. but it would be safe there if just their family.......

    ReplyDelete