Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Alden our delivery man

 Breakfast was scrambled eggs, ham and toast. Bible reading. Alden arrived at 10:30 and he left at 11:00 to shop, he discovered he had no wallet at WalMart. So he could not go to Costco. We had lasagna for lunch then we were all looking for his wallet plus Gina at their house. It was found in a car he and Paige checked in Escondido yesterday. Well he had to go and pick it up and go to Costco. We were all praying that it would show up. Alden had to leave at 5:30 pm so we did not have much time with him. But thank God that he got our groceries and found his wallet.



3 comments:

  1. I'm glad he realized he lost it and was able to retraced where he had been... and so they are looking to buy a car for Paige?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes then I will get my car back even I might put 5 miles a month on it. It is nice when I need it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh... I hope they get a good car... maybe they should ask around Seven Oaks! The elderly community might have the best car for sale -- low mileage and well maintained!

    ReplyDelete