Saturday, December 5, 2020

Not much today

 Yes but it was cold last night in the 30's.  Up early again. Breakfast was cold cereal and banana.  I had to cancel McKenna's invitation to the cookie party. They say to stay home so I stayed home. Bible reading and prayer time. Lunch was sweet potato, green salad, and meat balls. I made Jello with pineapple and that was our afternoon snack. Playing computer games and checked in on the speeches in Georgia from Pence and Trump. Evening meal was soup and crackers. View wheel of fortune.



4 comments:

  1. WOW what kind of cookie party? Everyone bring some?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they all get together and make some. Everyone takes some home! And what was the speech about?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes they make the Christmas cookies. The speeches was about the upcoming election of Pardue and Helly which are republican for senator. I think the election is Dec. 14.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are very important senators!

    ReplyDelete