Friday, October 8, 2021

Cooler weather

 Breakfast was oatmeal with raisins. I was up at 6:00 am  this morning. So after breakfast I went to my recliner and I went to sleep until 9:30 am. Then I organized my room and checked email. Then it was Bible reading and prayer time. For lunch Ethel made a big pot of mixed vegetables and pasta and meat balls.so we have left overs for a while. That is great as it is getting harder to do cooking. Alden will receive his dishwasher and clothes dryer tomorrow so he has to connect them. I am hoping that Alden and Gina will be able to come Sunday to get groceries and maybe help me with my computer. Evening meal was more of the dish Ethel made.


 


3 comments:

  1. Alden bought new washer and dryer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, it's the dish washer and the clothes dryer... Those aren't cheap!

    ReplyDelete