Monday, October 11, 2021

Wash day

Yes I got up early to wash but I did not want to go out when it was still dark. So I went to my recliner until it got light. Weather outside was 51 deg.  Breakfast was cold cereal and banana.  When I made my bed I added another blanket.  Lunch was left over KFC and broccoli. I made lemon pudding for afternoon snack. Afternoon was reading and computer games. I still have not heard from the dentist for my crown. now Alden is teaching every day it will be Genia who will go to the dentist with me. Evening meal was taquitos. Then it was news and game shows.



3 comments:

  1. That's great... With Alden working every day, he will have more than enough to pay for the new dishwasher and clothes dryer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make sure dentist takes an x ray after he cements it. let me see the x ray

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Annie needs to supervise!

    ReplyDelete