Saturday, January 22, 2022

All alone today

 Yes all alone but kept busy. Breakfast was oatmeal with banana. Nice to have something hot. Well I did another load of laundry to get everything fresh for the move. Then I went through my closets and weeded out quite a few things. Some things keeping for 35 or more years can you believe. Well I will post a picture of the wheel chair loaded with my GOOD WILL and in the background is Ethel's GOOD WILL. I will also post a picture of my closet after task done and I feel good about it.




3 comments:

  1. maybe some local church groups will take the stuff too, do you have a wheel chair to donate? my friends have wheel chair ministry

    ReplyDelete
  2. This wheel chair is what Kaiser gave to Josh so Alden takes me to the Doctor with this wheel chair so we keep it.

    ReplyDelete