Saturday, January 1, 2022

Ethel just called

Yes They arrived at Ida's and the traffic was great so it took about 11 hours. and they were loaded, Jon is so good at packing the last minute Ethel said I need my recliner so Jon took it all apart to get it in. Well now I am here alone  I will be glad when the escrow is complete. I also checked my monthly income which was $160.00 more than last year. I thank God for everything. My evening meal was cream of mushroom soup and I added shrimp to it. I was trying to watch TV but I went to sleep so I decided to do something on the computer.



3 comments:

  1. Aunt Ethel has her recliner? But then you were going to give her your recliner? I'll write you an email to ask!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No I will keep all three of my recliners. Ethel just wanted her own recliner and Jon got Ethel's recliner in the truck.

    ReplyDelete