Sunday, January 9, 2022

I look forward to Sunday messages

I didn't get up until 8:00 am this morning then had a shower and oatmeal for breakfast.  Cleaning up the kitchen, making my bed and checking emails. Then I settled down to view three sermons. It was time for lunch which was salmon, beans and fig cookies .which are getting hard with only me eating now. I had yogurt for snack. Doing reading and labeling all the keys. Alden called and he will come tomorrow to use my car this week to use as he teaches this week. Ethel sent me a message that she is having a problem getting into Medicare as she did not renew her Driver License for ID.





6 comments:

  1. Why is it getting hard for meal preparation?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is always better to eat with someone, not so alone

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also Ethel can renew online if her daughter can help her

    ReplyDelete
  4. Annie I like your answer but I meant the cookies are getting old and hard.

    ReplyDelete