Sunday, February 13, 2022

Church day

I am so glad that I can watch church even at home. I finished all of the cold cereal.  Breakfast was cream of wheat with banana.  Watched the church services. Lunch was chicken pot pie. I took a little nap then I watched the first half of the Super bowl and the half time was so bad. I did not watch the last half. I had crackers and a orange for evening meal. I talked to Alden and he has been sick and he has so much to do at this time so I told him to just rest and get well as he was working to hard when he first came down with it. Moving their things, my things and finishing uncle Jim's place. It was too much for one weekend when you don't feel well.



2 comments:

  1. When you quarantine, you are forced to rest. He should stay home and rest, otherwise this won't go away

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rest is BEST! He can get things done later... when he feels better. The half time show was not what we like... but the game was exciting...

    ReplyDelete