Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Marianna and Hailey

Breakfast was cream of wheat.  Doing things around the house this morning. Lunch was fish, creamed corn and mashed potato. At 2:00 Marianna came with two frozen meals, oranges and cookies then Hailey came with boxes and chocolate covered strawberries which she made I gave some to Marianna for her and John, they are real good. Hailey had to go to baby sit at 4:00 and Marianna left shortly before. After they left I filled one box with things from the 9 drawers. Tomorrow I will wash clothes and fill another box  with the clothes from my dresser. I will put Annie's things in a box also. O what fun McKenna will help tomorrow. I hope we can do the GOOD WILL also.




2 comments:

  1. So things are coming along. Don't forget to stop the internet service, although they don't prorate anynore.,.

    ReplyDelete