Friday, February 4, 2022

O what a day

This morning I had cold cereal and banana so I will go right into the day. First I found out that my emails are not going out, I don't get the place to click on (send/receive) but it seems like everything is working OK, the last email that I sent and went through was on Jan. 27,2022 to McKenna. Well I guess I will need help with that. Ethel said she was checked and has the virus but it is just like a cold. Alden called tonight and said all of them have it also like a cold but Alden, Jeff  and I think Andrew have it and Josh is coming down with it. They worked moving today and They are coming here tomorrow at 11:00 to get my big things as they have to return the u-Hall Sunday. Alden said I must stay in my room all the time they are here because he doesn't want me to get it. I hope this BLOG works.



5 comments:

  1. Yes, the blog worked! You think they have Covid??? Or just a cold?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If they all have it then it must be COVID I pray mom, you stay healthy. Have your N95 on ALOL THE TIME and use hand sanitizer, don't touch their stuff

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know McKenna had it and Ethel had it, they were tested but I don't know about the rest. Thanks for the information. I have a lot of sanitizer and I am staying in my room when they come.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This should not have come at this time. May God keep us well.

    ReplyDelete