Tuesday, August 22, 2023

A cooler day

 Breakfast was cold cereal 1/2 banana and coffee. I went to my room and soon Cash entered my room like he wants to say, "good morning" or "are you OK?" sometimes he knows how to open the door from Paige's room. I went to my recliner for a few minutes. Then I went to check the computer. I check for comments on my blog, and I check Lovely's blog and check emails. Then I do computer puzzles and games. My lunch was crackers with cheese and fresh fruit. Afternoon was a nap and reading. Evening meal was pasta with a topping and fresh fruit and a cookie. Alden and I played 3 games of Rummy-Q he won two games and I won one game. Alden will be teaching every day this week. He sets on the counter things for my breakfast before he goes to work.



2 comments:

  1. Yes, I'll get a frame and a picture and Alan will bring that back for you!

    ReplyDelete