Monday, August 28, 2023

Get clothes together for wash

 Breakfast was cold cereal and coffee. I went to my recliner to read my bible and pray, that way I get my feet up as all my compression socks were in the wash. My feet have not swelled much lately which is good so I don't need the socks every day. I checked the computer for blog comments and email. Also I did some computer games and puzzles. Lunch was left overs. My washing was done so I folded and put away everything. Had a nap and I had to take a ADVIL as I was having pain. Evening meal was cottage cheese, pasta salad a cookie and ice cream. It has been really hot today outside, nice inside.



2 comments:

  1. It has been hot indoors and outdoors... I had to turn the AC on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We never get hot enough for AC, we just need the fan

    ReplyDelete