Tuesday, August 15, 2023

A great day

 Breakfast was cold cereal, banana and coffee. I went to my room to check computer things. Went to my recliner with feet up and did bible reading and prayer time. Lunch was two eggs over easy on toast. I went over the story of our lives which is on my documents. I did puzzles and games on the computer. Evening meal was leftovers. Alden and I played a game of Hand & Foot and I was the winner. I wore the orange top which Lovely sent and had my picture taken, I love the color. I will wear the purple one for the baby shower and have a picture taken then so then I will post the pictures. Alden went to teach today.





2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy that you like those tops... I just wanted to give you something special... My time in the States was too short. We didn't get you a birthday surprise outfit... And that ring was too big. I'm having it resized and Alan will be bringing it back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, make the time LONGER next time

    ReplyDelete