Tuesday, July 23, 2024

This is Tuesday



 Up early this morning and had a sponge bath to get ready to go to Tom Hams for my 95th birthday, which was spent with Alan driving me there. We left here about 11:30am to go to "Tom Hams Lighthouse". I had fish with chips and Alan had a turkey sandwich, we also had a appetizer. We were seated outside and watched Navy ship #65 being docked. We also viewed the hangers where Grampa Al. worked and the last place where I worked above the North Island Credit Union. Then we traveled down the Strand to Imperial Beach and Chula Vista, finally we headed back home. Latter on we finished our lunch for our dinner and now I am tired, it was a big day.


2 comments:

  1. what a great day, and finally able to read what you are up to, especially the fine meal

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so good to have you back, blogging! I enjoy keeping up with your daily activities!

    ReplyDelete