Wednesday, July 31, 2024

Wednesday July 31

 My usual was up early and get dressed and make my bed, time in my recliner. Turn the computer on to check notes of my blog, I love to read the notes. I am taking cranberry pill to keep me from getting the bladder infection. I think I will sleep better tonight after taking the cranberry pill. Today Alden and I played "Hand and Foot" and I was the winner so I guess I remember how to play the game. Evening meal was left overs and a few dates which Alden and Gina gave me from the short vacation.


2 comments:

  1. I took Alan to the airport today and it was not that bad traffic

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad your title now includes month, date and day of the week... much better... and you should try to be creative... spark your brain cells.

    ReplyDelete