Wednesday, July 17, 2024

This is Wednesday

Up about 7:00am and get dressed, put hearing aids on, make my bed, then relax in my recliner for a while. At about 9:00am I went to the kitchen for my breakfast which was a donut which Alan had purchased and coffee, I have not had coffee for quite a while but it was good with the donut. I went to my room and had time in my recliner. I checked for computer things. Alden took me to the Dr. to get the results of my blood tests. Evening meal was a half hot dog.





5 comments:

  1. What was the results of the blood test?

    ReplyDelete
  2. how come Alan didn't take you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alden knows how my medical is and the results was good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The reasons for the tests was my BM was black but that was just for a couple days and it is OK now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh BM black means blood, make sure it does not happen again

    ReplyDelete