Thursday, October 10, 2024

Thursday Oct. 10, 2024

 After getting dressed and making my bed I rested in my recliner until 9:00am then I got ready to go to the kitchen for my breakfast which was oatmeal with raisins and banana, then Gina gave me a cup of coffee and she put my socks on. I went to my room for a short rest, then time to check my computer to see what is new. I worked on my voting and I completed my vote and it is ready to mail. Alden is trying to get my printer to work but I don't need to use it so we might wait for Alan to come. I still cannot receive or send e-mails. Why do I have so many problems? It seems like the computer is picking on me to cause trouble. O well I guess I can accept trouble.




2 comments:

  1. Just wait for Alan... he is soon to be there... Right Annie?

    ReplyDelete