Friday, November 30, 2018

Its Friday

This morning at 8:15 am I dropped Ethel off at ceramics then I went for my treatment with Dr. Rick. Dr. told me it is better for me to do one of my icing before I go to bed, so tonight I am going to try it and see if I sleep better. We had just a little sprinkle. After my treatment I went for 15 minute on the treadmill and picked up Ethel.. I made spaghetti and meat balls for lunch and a desert with rice,
 pineapple and raisins. We played Rummy-Q this afternoon.


4 comments:

  1. I went to bed at 9:30 I had pain so at 11:00 I went to my chair and I slept 3 hours with no pain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So, what did you do at 2am? Go back to bed to sleep? As 11pm plus 3 hours of sleep would be 2am!!!

      Delete
  2. Then you went back to your bed??? Because from 11-2, that's two hours... what did you do at 2am? Start praying???

    ReplyDelete