Monday, November 12, 2018

What is in store for my pain

Today the Chiropractor went over what is causing the pain on my right side. The X-ray shows that my left hip is much higher than my right hip. He wants to treat me three times a week for four weeks to gradually get my back straight. Today the treatment was four packs to vibrate on my back for ten minutes set as high as I could stand it. Then the treatment was to lay on a machine while he moved different parts of my body. Also I ICE my lower back three times a day for twenty minutes each time.

2 comments:

  1. At least he has found the cause... Now... each time you only have to pay 10$ and if it works... it will be totally worth it. Cheaper than buying a new mattress which in the long run won't relief the pain! What I don't understand is why does it still hurt when you are laying down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lovely, I don't know about the cost so far I have only paid $10.00. I just keep praying. Alden is going to go with me sometime next week when I go to the Chiropractor.

    ReplyDelete