Thursday, November 11, 2021

85 deg. today

Yes it got warmer today. Breakfast was waffle with blueberries and whipped cream. Check computer  and games. Lunch was left over things. I had a shower then Alden called and he would be here about 2:30 pm. With  groceries,  I had a list of things for him to do. While he was trimming my left toe nails Gina came. At 4:00 he had to take me to the Dr. to check on the pain medication. We came home and picked up Ethel and Gina to go to Denny's. Alden and Gina left about 6:30 to go home. They left my car here.

 


4 comments:

  1. I still don't have your x rays !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I don't have a car to go anywhere and I am having a problem with getting it. May be next week when Gina comes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just call them to send to me directly

    ReplyDelete