Sunday, November 21, 2021

A different Sunday

 Breakfast was cold cereal and banana. I went to get our church services and the TV was frozen, I couldn't get anything. Well I went back to my room to go through more things so I got to the box of paperwork of building three houses and I decided why do I keep all this so I started cutting up checks, and papers with dad and my signatures well this is what I did all day. Lunch was chicken pot pie. Then Ethel brought me some chocolate bark while I was still cutting papers. Evening meal was some left over that Alden left in the frig. Alan SKYPED a couple min. as we were expecting to hear from Alden's about viewing houses, but no message. Then I decided to check the TV and after playing with it I finally got our three church services.



1 comment: