Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Still not much news

 Breakfast was cold cereal and banana. Going through things to cut back. Ethel has been doing a lot of cutting back, I never realized how much she has here. She has been having a bad back ach. Lunch was left over Chinese food and I added broccoli to it. Then it was Bible reading and prayer time. I made chocolate pudding with whipped cream which was for our snack time Evening meal was soup and crackers. Then it was news and game shows. Alden called and he has been teaching this week and he gave me a report on Ant Jean seems quit well but uncle Jim has taken several falls. Alden, Gina and McKenna will be viewing more homes, some one put a offer on the Gay Rio Dr. house which I really liked.



 

2 comments:

  1. Your Christmas cactuses are blooming nicely

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get to keep that! And how about all your beautiful ceramic pieces? And that outdoor garden?

    ReplyDelete