Saturday, September 29, 2018

Been busy

Yes I have been busy with taking care of bills and recording everything. This time of the year everything comes. There is well of course first was the Trust, condo monthly dues, condo yearly dues, Auto Ins., Condo Ins., Property taxes and also Church donation I am lucky the Visa was not too high. O well God is good to provide for me. I just want to make sure I take care of everything and not make a mistake. I went to Albertson"s for my flu shot today and I got milk, bananas, 8 pieces of chicken and brownie mix, I didn't find time to make the brownies. Also I wanted to make a potato salad but I guess there is another day.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mom... delete that picture... people can get your information! YIKES. Put a fake picture...

    ReplyDelete