Saturday, September 22, 2018

Time with Alden's

I did the washing yesterday as I had an appointment with the lawyer today. After breakfast I was getting last minute answers of questions for the lawyer so she could get the Trust all together to sign the papers today. The appointment was for 12:30 pm today then we just stayed at Alden's and had In-N-Out which the girls went to pick up. We left Alden's at about 4:00 pm. I informed Alden's that we need a housekeeper once a month and will pay $100 and the duties would be to vacuum, mop the tile floors and carpet sweep the front porch. Well it didn't take long when three hands came up. It was
Paige, Hailey and Gina.

1 comment:

  1. That's great... They can drive over and do the jobs and work off the amount that they had to chip in for the cruise... I thought 15$ an hour for four hours a month... You should throw in windows and other items as well... and they are trustworthy and reliable.

    ReplyDelete