Saturday, September 8, 2018

TIME GOES BY

I can't believe I haven't blogged this month. Last Saturday Alan and I went down to Alden's to have my Trust renewed with Jennifer, we had a few changes done and updated with new California laws. On Sunday we went to Church with Gina. Alden was not feeling well so he stayed home. I think I got what Alden was struggling with as I started coughing. Then I had a hard time breathing in the mornings. With all said I have not gone to any activities for a week as I don't want to spread my germs.
Last Wednesday Alan booked the cruise for the family for July of 2019. After he finished he went to L.A. to meet with some friends and to get ready to return to Taiwan on Friday. May God be with hem in his travels. I have been updating my safe also. Of course Ethel and I have been playing Rummy-Q.

2 comments:

  1. I was wondering what was happening with you... Take more vitamin Cs... Do you have ginger tea packets?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too as I checked on your blog before we left on vacation and you didn't write for days.......

    ReplyDelete