Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Reading comments

Yes I was reading comments on my blogs and thanks for the information. First  I need to drink some ginger tea which I haven't done for a while. It just seems like I can't get over this cough. Tonight I am taking some cough syrup. When I talked to Alden he said that he is still having problem to get over it also. I am sorry that Annie has such a back pain. What is she doing for it? Lovely you need to not lift so many heavy things. Don't even lift your mom even she is small as I know when I would lift dad  out of the chair and pull him up in the bed it was very hard on my back, but I am glad I was able to take care of him. I want to thank Lovely for all the help you did here this summer. Next summer there is no list. We are going to have a great vacation ha!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I do lift too many heavy things... and I am asking God to give me the wisdom... And I don't mind if you have list... I will gladly help!

    ReplyDelete