Wednesday, September 26, 2018

What happened

I don't know what happened to my blog yesterday. Well we went and got our hair cut and took Ethel's computer to get it fixed so now she is able to use it.
Today we went to the club for a ceramics meeting. I took a nap and checked on the entries of the house phone and also of my I phone as I was missing several numbers from Alden's girls and a few other numbers which I had to enter. We were to show a picture of our self from years ago at the ceramics meeting. This is the picture which I showed. 1989 after we retired and we were on our way to Samoa for Al to be the Chief. Well it didn't work out so we returned back here in USA.

1 comment:

  1. Good picture... and I was wondering the same thing -- what happened to your blog yesterday?

    ReplyDelete