Monday, March 29, 2021

A busy day

Up this morning and do medication. I have not received the CBD medication yet. Breakfast was cold cereal and banana. Ethel's turn for washing. After getting my room in order I worked on cleaning the kitchen and dining room floor. I did a machine of dirty rags and mop. Lunch was chicken, broccoli, sweet potatoes and green salad. I sent a email to Alden to see if one of the girls could come every other month to do house cleaning as we are getting very much unable to do that. Checking email and a few games on the computer. Afternoon snack was chocolate bark. Evening meal was grilled cheese and ham sandwich and a celery stick. Then news and game shows.

  


2 comments:

  1. I'm sure the girls can help... I'd love to come and help you clean your house...

    ReplyDelete