Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Sun room is in order now

Cold temp. 37 deg. Cream of wheat with raisins for breakfast. I usually have breakfast about 6:00 am, Ethel gets up later. Check on emails and Bible reading. Lunch was fish sticks and mixture of vegetables. Started to clean the sun room and organize it as now we have a empty toy box. I put some of the blankets in the toy box and I will give Alden bed sheets and pillowcases and throw pillows which I had made years ago. I will take pictures for blog tomorrow. Evening meal was poached egg on toast. Next was news and game shows.


 


3 comments:

  1. Don't watch the news... just so sad what is happening in the States!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know but I like to check in on weather and ignore the bad things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you see that they are banning Dr. Seuss' books?

    ReplyDelete